Current Challenges that Digital Native Industry is facing
•The Digital Native industry has the potential to expand to US$16–20 billion in FY25, growing at a CAGR of 55-60%.
•India’s e-commerce market is expected to reach US$ 111 billion by 2024 and US$ 200 billion by 2026 and it is expected to reach US$ 350 billion by 2030.
•Digital Native companies are born in the cloud and from day one all the resources are managed from the cloud.
•The downtime of the cloud connectivity has a direct impact on their market availability.
•Digital Natives need to scale easily and quickly, which is not possible with conventional network architecture. They tend to launch new products frequently, and the network needs to be elastic to support this.
•Digital Native companies are looking for DR-based architecture to be available 100% to run their platforms and serve the market. Multi-cloud-based workflow is essential and cloud-to-cloud connectivity is their priority.
Solution for the Problem statement that the CIOs are looking for
• Lightstorm’s SmartNet allows digital natives to scale quickly by providing bandwidth on demand.
• SmartNet along with Lightstorm’s Network-as-a Services (NaaS) platform, Polarin, allows digital native companies to easily and effectively manage multi-cloud connectivity
• SmartNet’s utility-grade fiber ensures 100% uptime and spine-leaf network architecture provides the shortest latency
• SmartNet allows digital natives to focus on their core competencies by providing digital infrastructure that ensures extreme availability, agility, reliability and flexibility
• Better monitor their network which allows them to take more informed decisions